2020 IREM Chapter Leadership Retreat
The past several months have taught us that leaders matter. And now more than ever, our chapters need confident leaders who are able to guide their members through the challenges ahead and continue to elevate the profession we all love. This year, chapter leaders will come together at our Virtual Chapter Leadership Retreat to learn how to develop best practices for leading and operating a successful chapter, gain inspiration from our sessions and keynote speakers, and begin growing their chapters to reach their full potential.
By participating, you’ll learn how to:
- Elevate your skills in all aspects of chapter management and operations
- Collaborate with other chapter leaders to learn best practices and run strong chapters
- Create consistent alignment between Chapter Presidents and IAEs by building an effective working partnership
- Effectively implement IREM’s strategic initiatives at the local level to advance and grow members and the profession
- Become a confident leader who succeeds and advances your career as a real estate manager and in your role within the chapter
Interested in attending? The following groups are expected to attend as chapter leaders:
- 2020 Chapter President-Elects & IREM Association Executives
(special programming on August 24)
- Chapter Executive Council Members
- Chapter Committee Chairs
- Other Current and Emerging Chapter Leaders
We understand the impact that the pandemic has had on chapters and its leaders. Therefore, we are offering complimentary registration for this event – but you must register online to secure your spot.